Sunday, April 28, 2013

HIS CALLING


His calling
There is a calling that God has put on the ones He called and made His own by the blood of His Son.
Don’t ever doubt it. 
He called me to use my talents and the gifts He gave me. He called me no less than He did the disciples and Paul. I was chosen before the foundation of the world and I am bound by love and humility to fulfill His calling on my life. How could I not give everything to the one who gave everything for me. He is everything to me and as much as I love singing and sharing my journey in front of people, it is for Him and Him alone that I do what I do and I know He knows it, and that is my motivation and the reason I write songs and articles. It is the reason I am writing this book. It is all about Him and what He has done in my life and what He has allowed me to do for so many years. He is my audience and the one who I want to make smile on me. I want Him to know that He is everything and without Him I am nothing. I want Him to be glorified, and on the day when I enter His presence I want Him to know that all the glory I have been given all belongs to Him. I will cast all my crowns at His feet. I will bow before Him - My King, My Savior, The King of Kings. I will try to thank Him for all He did and it will seem so little, but He will know and He will honor me for it. Jesus is “My Everything My All”. He is my hope and the one I follow no matter what. He is the one that comes and finds me when I wander off. He is the one that reminds me that I am His and that He will carry me when I can’t do it on my own. He will see me through the trials of life and He will never leave me or forsake me. His love won’t let Him. He is bound by Love and by the promises He made to me. He is Good, Kind, Gracious, Humble. 
                                                     Mt 11:30 “For My yoke is easy, and My load is light.
I am still bound to this calling. I still have the the yearning inside of me to fulfill what He gave me to do. I feel it everyday and I cannot escape it. It is His calling and as I submit myself to Him and continue to give expression to it in writing songs, and leading worship, and writing my thoughts, He will continue to work to open doors for me and to make my desire a reality. He never stops. He will continue until His work is done and He will accomplish what He began in me and in you and everyone who will humble themselves before Him. Our God is greater and more powerful and more loving than anything we can imagine. He is the creator of everything we see. He is the creator of us and He is the one who will redeem His fallen creation and make it new again. He can do all these things and He will do all these things. That is the God I follow and serve and who I gave my life to. I am bound to Him by love. I love Him because He first loved me. He set me free and made me His child. I am a joint Heir with Christ.
I know, I can preach, but understand, this is the truth and I am convicted to share it. Please understand that this whole book is about Him. It is about His work in and with me. It is about what He called all of us to. It is about our being lights to the world and bearers of His truth and His image. It is about how God allowed me to be used by and for Him. You can understand why I would focus so much on Him. It’s all about Him

                                            Jesus, the Christ, the Son of the Living God.








No comments:

Post a Comment